Monday, September 3, 2018

The time has come to figure this thing out!!



Blogging, that is. 

I have been playing with this blog, off and on, since May and I dont know if I have the hang of it yet.   
I am trying to set it up to be informational yet not antiseptic looking. 
I use the colors and styles in my blog to represent me a little bit. 

After all, this all began with me wanting to share me, with you, in a way that Glorifies God thru the work of His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in my life and through my experiences.  


BUT, 
being the Vacillator that I am (check out The Love Style link)   I have a hard time settling on which links to display, or how to get good information in front of those who journey here. 

That being said 
I could use your input. 
If you could take a little time to view the links and look around a bit then email me your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.
 But, please be gentle with me. I can take constructive criticism, I just dont recover creatively when Im told my blog makes a person want to puke. (yes I was told that). 

So please be honest. Tell me what you like, and dont like, why, and what you would suggest.   

I can not touch people for Jesus, if no one comes near.